Our products are dehydrated by using a heat pump dryer, the evaporation process is much gentler, and uses lower heat, so the nutrients stay intact, making the nutritional composition as close to fresh as possible. It helps prevent the growth of microorganisms and decay of the food and increases the ‘shelf life of the food. Dehydrating food can save you money, reduce food waste, and speed up your cooking
Description of Jackfruit
- Jackfruit is an exotic fruit grown in tropical regions of the world. It is native to Sri Lanka (Ceylon) It is high in nutrients and antioxidants and may have a number of health benefits, including improved blood sugar control.
- It makes an excellent meat alternative in vegetarian and vegan recipes.
- We pick jackfruits from home gardens those are big trees never use chemical fertilizer although they did not have organic certificates those are organic products
- Polypropylene inner pack
- Crafted paper outer cover
- Package size
Length: 11cm, breadth: 6cm, height: 20cm
- How to store :- Store in a cool dry place, after opening keep in a airtight compartment or in a fridge
How to use :- Use luck warm water (400C), soak 20 minutes or more to rehydrate and cook as you desire You can easily incorporate jackfruit into your diet by eating it plain or in various dishes
Benefits: - .
- It makes an excellent meat alternative in vegetarian and vegan recipes
- According to the American Heart Association, Jackfruit is a good source of potassium it can help reduce blood pressure
- Jackfruit is a meat substitute due to its texture very similar to shredded meat.
We can Supply 50g/100g/500g/1kg
We do not do your private labels
20 packets of 100 Grams, 36 packs in a master carton
We can supply Jackfruit powder as your requirement
|Payment Terms||Advance Payment, LC|
|Shop Location||Malabe 10115, Sri Lanka|
No reviews found!