Ceylon black pepper powder
We can supply in 50g/100g/500g/1Kg aslo we can supply with your private lable as a small quantity or a container load.
Botanically, peppercorn belongs to the family of Piperaceae of the genus of piper; and known scientifically as Piper nigrum. Peppers, black pepper and white pepper are classified into two categories. Black pepper is commonly used for enhancing food for heightened taste and aroma. True Sri Lankan black pepper contains the highest amount of Piperine. Therefore, delicious foods made with Sri Lankan Black pepper consist of unique flavor and aroma that enhances savory dishes.
- Pepper helps to prevent the formation of intestinal gas in stomach.
- Promotes sweating and urination.
- Helps to lose weight, prevent cancer, cardiovascular diseases and liver problems.
- Reduces the chances of skin cancer due to excess ultraviolet radiation.
- Gives Relief from sinusitis and nasal congestion.
- Good treatment for asthma and eye problems.
|Price USD||1.91-2.29 / 100g Packet|
|Payment Terms||Advance Payment, LC, Part Advance and LC|
|Trade Terms||CIF, CNF, EXW, FOB|
|Shop Location||Embuldeniya, Nugegoda 10250, Colombo, Sri Lanka|
No reviews found!