We can supply in 50g/100g/500g/1Kg aslo we can supply with your private lable as a small quantity or a container load.
Garlic belongs to the genus Allium and is closely related to the onion, rakkyo (an onion found in Asia), scallion, chive, leek, and shallot. It has been used by humans for thousands of years and was used in Ancient Egypt for both culinary purposes and its health and therapeutic benefits.
- Garlic Contains Compounds with Potent Medicinal Properties
- Garlic Is Highly Nutritious
- Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
- The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure
- May Lower the Risk of Heart Disease
- Contains Antioxidants That May Help Prevent Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
- May Help You Live Longer
- Athletic Performance Might Be Improved With Garlic Supplements
- Eating Garlic May Help Detoxify Heavy Metals in the Body
- May Improve Bone Health
|Price USD||2.13-2.62 / 100g Packet|
|Payment Terms||Advance Payment, LC, Part Advance and LC|
|Trade Terms||CIF, CNF, EXW, FOB|
|Shop Location||Embuldeniya, Nugegoda 10250, Colombo, Sri Lanka|
No reviews found!