We can supply in 50g/100g/500g/1Kg aslo we can supply with your private lable as a small quantity or a container load.
Ginger is in the family Zingiberaceae, to which also belong turmeric, cardamom and galangal. Ginger originated in the tropical rainforests from the Indian subcontinent to Southern Asia where ginger plants show considerable genetic variation. As one of the first spices exported from the Orient, ginger arrived in Europe during the spice trade, and was used by ancient Greeks and Romans.
- Ginger Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness
- Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness
- The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis
- Significantly Reduce Menstrual Pain
- Reduce Cholesterol Levels
- Contains a Substance That May Help Prevent Cancer
- May Improve Brain Function and Protect Against Alzheimer’s Disease
|1.87-2.24 / 100g Packet
|Advance Payment, LC, Part Advance and LC
|CIF, CNF, DDP, EXW
|Embuldeniya, Nugegoda 10250, Colombo, Sri Lanka
No reviews found!