Olu Rice is the skull harvested from the fruits of mature olu mal.
These are washed and cooked as rice or porridge.
Weight - 250g
Benefits of Olu Rice
- Olu rice is very beneficial for diabetes and is excellent in curing liver diseases.
- Regulates hormones in the digestive tract and stimulates the secretion of enzymes into the stomach.
- Beneficial for hemorrhoids and diseases of the reproductive system.
- Very beneficial for kidney diseases.
- Helps to dissolve kidney and gallstones.
- Controls mucus status.
- Ideal for blood clots and heart disease.
- Has high potential to cure fatty liver and cirrhosis.
- Prevents heart disease.
|Price USD||1.50 / per Unit|
|Trade Terms||CIF, DDP, FOB|
|Payment Terms||Advance Payment, SilkPorts Trade Assurance|
|Shop Location||Galgamuwa 60724, Sri Lanka|
No reviews found!