Moringa Capsules 100 bottle
Little about Moringa
Never heard of moringa before? Although this plant was initially discovered for its beneficial properties thousands of years ago, only recently has moringa (sometimes called the Ben oil tree) become known as one of the most impressive herbal supplements to hit the holistic health market. In fact, in 2008 the National Institute of Health called moringa (moringa oleifera) the “plant of the year,” acknowledging that “perhaps like no other single species, this plant has the potential to help reverse multiple major environmental problems and provide for many unmet human needs
Moringa is a unique plant because almost all parts of it — leaves, seeds, flowers/pods, stem and roots — can be used as a source for nutrition and its other medicinal properties that fight free radical damage. The most popular medicinal use of moringa, both traditionally and today, involves drying and grinding down the tree’s antioxidant-packed leaves to unlock the most moringa benefits.
Benefits of Moringa
- Boost your immune system,
- Support the metabolism and the cell structure of the body.
- Strengthen the cardiovascular system,
- Detoxify the body of toxins.
- Promote proper digestion and the normal function of the liver and the kidneys,
- Maringa capsules support normal blood sugar levels in the body,
- Promote a better sleep and give a feeling of general well-being
- Furthermore, Moringa support the body’s anti-inflammatory mechanisms, have a positive effect on healthy weight loss and rejuvenate energy and vitality.
|6.99-7.5 / Bottle (100 Capsules)
|Advance Payment, DA/DP, LC, Part Advance and LC
|CIF, CNF, DAP, DDP, EXW, FOB
|Dehiwala 10350, Colombo, Sri Lanka
No reviews found!